St. Charles Parish Government Disaster Debris Removal
May 18, 2020 10:35 AM
PUBLIC NOTICE: Utility Bill Assistance Available for Low Income Residents
May 22, 2020 3:35 PM
Spillway Boat Launch Reopen
May 21, 2020 4:03 PM
PUBLIC NOTICE: Reports of Unusually High Water Bills
May 18, 2020 3:56 PM
Additional Mobile COVID-19 Testing Sites in St. Charles Parish
May 18, 2020 2:02 PM
St. Charles Parish Recreation Updates
May 18, 2020 12:15 PM
Debris Removal - May 18
May 17, 2020 2:45 PM
Hahnville High COVID-19 Testing Site Updates
May 05, 2020 10:50 AM
President Jewell Selected for Energy Task Force on Governor’s Resilient Louisiana Commission
May 04, 2020 10:45 AM
Severe Weather To Temporarily Close COVID Testing Site 4-29-2020
April 28, 2020 4:18 PM
Office Contact Information
- Parish President’s Office – (985) 783-5000
- Clerk of Court – (985) 783-6632
- Assessor’s Office – (985) 783-6281
- Registrar of Voters – (985) 783-5120
- Planning and Zoning – (985) 783-5060
- Department of Public Works – (985) 783-5102
- Department of Waterworks – (985) 783-5110
- Department of Wastewater – (985) 783-5100
All services provided by St. Charles Parish will continue without interruption. The following closures and cancellations remain in effect:
- All recreation activities have been postponed
- All public and private events at the Edward A. Dufrense Community Center
- Senior Citizen Events
- The Registrar of Voters Office, more information can be found here
- Killona Community Center
- St. Rose Community Center
- Boutte Community Outreach Program
- St. Charles Parish Library (All Branches)
- St. Charles Parish Public Schools
COVID-19 Testing Site:
COVID-19 self-testing site operated by the Louisiana National Guard with assistance from Access Health located at Hahnville High School at 200 Tiger Drive, Boutte, LA, 70039.
The Hahnville High School COVID-19 testing site will no longer be open on Saturday and Sundays. The new schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. or until the 250 test capacity is met.
Testing is open to all Louisiana residents. As a self-test site, individuals will perform the test on themselves using a nasal swab. The CDC recently updated the list of coronavirus related symptoms to include: cough, shortness of breath, fever of 100.4 or higher, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, and repeated shaking with chills.
Additional drive-thru testing sites in the region include The Alario Center (Jefferson Parish 8 a.m. Daily) and Gramercy Elementary (NEW St. James Parish open 8 a.m. to Noon daily). For a full list of testing sites, please visit the Louisiana Department of Health website here.
29th Judicial District Court:
For information regarding the 29th Judicial District Court courtroom restrictions due to COVID-19, click here.
For information regarding the executive order declared by the Clerk of Court, click here.
Resources for Small Business:
Resources for SCP Workforce:
Questions about COVID-19 now being answered by Louisiana 211 statewide network. Fore more information click here.