Additional Mobile COVID-19 Testing Sites in St. Charles Parish
Hahnville, LA – St. Charles Parish, in conjunction with Access Health Louisiana and the National Guard, will continue to deploy mobile COVID-19 test units to ensure all residents have access to testing.
Residents must present a valid Louisiana license or I.D. and need to be 18 years or older.
“Because testing is a vital component of reaching each phase of reopening it is important that we continue to ensure we are providing every opportunity we can for our residents to be tested,” said President Matthew Jewell. “We are dedicated to reopening every business in St. Charles, helping our parish become even better than before, but in order to do that we must continue to protect those most vulnerable to COVID-19 and continue to follow the CDC recommendations.”
Mobile testing sites will include the following areas:
- May 19: Montz Recreation Park | 100 Calcagno Street | Montz
- May 20: Ama Recreation Park | 11079 River Rd | Ama
- May 21: New Sarpy Allen A. Arterbury Building | 14564 River Road | New Sarpy
- May 22: Hahnville EOC | 15026 River Road | Hahnville
- May 26: St. Rose | St. Charles Parish Public Library (Parking Lot) | St. Rose
Testing will continue at Hahnville High School Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-12 p.m.