Closures and Cancellations in St. Charles Parish due to COVID-19
Hahnville, LA – The following closures and cancellations have been made in St. Charles Parish to help minimize the spread of COVID-19:
- Zoning Board of Adjustments Meeting scheduled for March 19, 2020 at 7pm
- Economic Development Meeting scheduled for March 18, 2020 at 8am
- St. Charles Parish Council Meeting scheduled for Monday March 23, 2020 at 6pm
- Planning Board of Commissioners Meeting scheduled for Thursday April 2, 2020 7pm
- Killona Community Center
- St. Rose Community Center
- Boutte Community Outreach Program
- St. Charles Parish Library (All Branches)
- St. Charles Parish Public Schools
The St. Charles Parish Courthouse remains open; however, residents are encouraged to utilize all online services when and where available.
Additional updates will be provided as this situation evolves. For additional information, residents are encourage to visit www.stcharlesparish-la.gov/covid19 or follow the Parish Facebook and Twitter at @stcharlesgov and Instagram at @stcharlesgovernment.