All contact forms active on the St. Charles Parish website are listed below. To filter by department, click the drop-down menu.

Contact the Parish

Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

St. Charles Parish Courthouse (Parish Government Seat)
15045 River Road (LA 18)
P.O. Box 302
Hahnville, LA 70057

Phone:  (985) 783-5000
Emergency Operations Center (After Hours and Emergencies 24/7): (985) 783-5050
General Fax Number: (985) 783-2067

Parish President and Council Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Media Inquiries: Public Information Office

Alternatively, you may fill out the form below and someone will contact you.


This form is for general questions relating to parish government and services. It is monitored and answered during regular business hours only. If you need to report an issue or situation that requires IMMEDIATE attention, please call the related department via phone. If your urgent issue arises after hours, please contact either the St. Charles Parish Emergency Operations Center at (985) 783-5050 or the St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office at (985) 783-6807.

Please read below for where to send common inquiries...

  • SPECIALIZED FORMS: This website contains forms that go directly to specific departments based on common issues and inquiries. Click here for service request and issue reporting forms. Click here to see all forms on this website (you can filter these forms by department using the drop down menu).

  • TICKETS: If you have a traffic ticket or bonds and fines related issue, please contact that office here. We are unable to answer any inquiries about these topics through this form.

  • CLERK OF COURT: If you have a question related to the court system, trial dates, jury duty, child support and custody, property documentation, vital records (birth, death, marriage certificates), affidavits, historical maps, etc. contact the St. Charles Parish Clerk of Court. We are unable to answer any inquiries on these topics via this form. 

  • WATERWORKS: If you have a billing inquiry or other waterworks related question, please contact that department by clicking here.

  • GENEAOLOGICAL RESEARCH: For assistance with genealogical research, please contact the St. Charles Parish Library.

  • STATE HIGHWAYS: If you need to report an issue involving a state highway, please contact the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development's District 2 office. If you need to report an issue with a local road, click here.

Your Information

Your Information
  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.
    Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code

    Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option