Report an Environmental Concern

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

Please note that this form is NOT to be used in emergency situations. Please call Public Works and Wastewater at (985) 783-5102 to report issues or the Emergency Operations Center at (985) 783-5050 after hours. 

If you have a general inquiry for Public Works, please use this form.

Your Information

Your Information
What is your environmental concern?

Problem Location Information

Problem Location Information
  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.
    Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code