The goal of the Public Information Office is to Inform the public of government and community issues in an efficient, productive and aesthetically pleasing way.
- Act as a liaison between the parish president and the media.
- Distribute press releases.
- Attend all functions of parish president, including council meetings, documenting with photographs / film / writing.
- Maintain parish Web site.
- Update / maintain all aspects of Channel 6 (Cox Cable’s Government Access Channel).
- Update / maintain Bridge Park electronic signage.
- Work with Emergency Operations Center on all emergency information releases.
- Aid personnel in administrative offices in speeches, press releases, communications, etc.
Busy weeks capped by town hall on Willowridge levee construction impacts.
The Sheriff's Office is currently investigating two burglaries in the Mimosa Park area. Residents are advised to be vigilant.
View and read the latest three parish presidents from regular St. Charles Parish Council meetings here.
St. Charles Parish hereby advertises bids for construction of LA 18 Cast Iron Replacement under Project No. WWKS67.
5/18/2013 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
5/18/2013 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
5/20/2013 6:00 PM
5/22/2013 2:30 PM - 6:00 PM
5/25/2013 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Last updated: 8/24/2011 2:38:34 PM