The mission of the Public Information Office is to inform the public of government and community issues in a timely, efficient and aesthetically pleasing way.
Public Information Officer Renee A. Simpson
Public Information Aide Tristan Babin
Phone: (985) 783-5182 | Fax: (985) 783-5023
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Emergency Operations Center (After-Hours): (985) 783-5050
St. Charles Parish Courthouse Second Floor
15045 River Road | P.O. Box 302
Hahnville, LA 70057
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
The St. Charles Parish Public Information Office:
- Acts as a liaison between the parish president and the media.
- Distributes press releases and other information to media.
- Attends certain functions of parish president, including council meetings and documenting with photographs, film and/or writing.
- Maintains the parish website and assists departments and agencies in maintaining their individual sections.
- Updates and maintains SCP-TV.
- Works with the Emergency Operations Center on emergency information releases.
- Aids personnel in administrative offices with regard to speeches, press releases, communications, etc.
St. Charles Parish has a new director for the Department of Planning and Zoning.
The council will vote on items related to the creation of a boat launch on Highway 90 in Luling, as well as infrastructure projects, on Monday night.
Work comprises of installing an emergency generator to power all requirements for the Animal Shelter.
9/18/2014 7:00 PM
9/20/2014 9:00 AM
9/20/2014 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
9/25/2014 - 9/28/2014
9/25/2014 6:30 PM
Last updated: 9/4/2014 2:29:41 PM