The mission of the Public Information Office is to Inform the public of government and community issues in an timely, efficient and aesthetically pleasing way.
The St. Charles Parish Public Information Office:
- Acts as a liaison between the parish president and the media.
- Distributes press releases and other information to media.
- Attends all functions of parish president, including council meetings and documenting with photographs / film / writing.
- Maintains the parish website and assists departments and agencies in maintaining their individual sections.
- Updates and maintains SCP-TV.
- Works with the Emergency Operations Center on emergency information releases.
- Aids personnel in administrative offices with regard to speeches, press releases, communications, etc.
Public Information Officer Renee A. Simpson
Public Information Aide Tristan Babin
Phone: (985) 783-5182 | Fax: (985) 783-5023
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Emergency Operations Center (After-Hours): (985) 783-5050
St. Charles Parish Courthouse Second Floor
15045 River Road | P.O. Box 302
Hahnville, LA 70057
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Parish President V.J. St. Pierre gives an update on parish activities and levee construction.
Important information regarding the upcoming sales tax holiday in St. Charles.
Get a full update on the status of the St. Charles Parish West Bank Hurricane Protection levee in this update.
7/28/2014 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
7/29/2014 6:00 PM
7/31/2014 6:00 PM
8/2/2014 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
8/4/2014 6:00 PM
Last updated: 6/25/2014 11:23:18 AM