The mission of the Public Information Office is to inform the public of government and community issues in an timely, efficient and aesthetically pleasing way.
Public Information Officer Renee A. Simpson
Public Information Aide Tristan Babin
Phone: (985) 783-5182 | Fax: (985) 783-5023
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Emergency Operations Center (After-Hours): (985) 783-5050
St. Charles Parish Courthouse Second Floor
15045 River Road | P.O. Box 302
Hahnville, LA 70057
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
The St. Charles Parish Public Information Office:
- Acts as a liaison between the parish president and the media.
- Distributes press releases and other information to media.
- Attends certain functions of parish president, including council meetings and documenting with photographs, film and/or writing.
- Maintains the parish website and assists departments and agencies in maintaining their individual sections.
- Updates and maintains SCP-TV.
- Works with the Emergency Operations Center on emergency information releases.
- Aids personnel in administrative offices with regard to speeches, press releases, communications, etc.
Learn about recent parish events and updates with these two latest Parish President reports.
SCP received a permit to complete construction of the Magnolia Ridge reach of the WBHPL.
8/28/2014 6:30 PM
9/2/2014 6:00 PM
9/4/2014 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
9/4/2014 7:00 PM
9/6/2014 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Last updated: 7/29/2014 11:34:01 AM