The goal of the Public Information Office is to Inform the public of government and community issues in an efficient, productive and aesthetically pleasing way.
- Act as a liaison between the parish president and the media.
- Distribute press releases.
- Attend all functions of parish president, including council meetings, documenting with photographs / film / writing.
- Maintain parish Web site.
- Update / maintain all aspects of Channel 6 (Cox Cable’s Government Access Channel).
- Update / maintain Bridge Park electronic signage.
- Work with Emergency Operations Center on all emergency information releases.
- Aid personnel in administrative offices in speeches, press releases, communications, etc.
The Department of Parks and Recreation is now taking applications for its 2014 Inclusive Summer Day Camp.
The St. Charles Council on Aging is currently seeking information through two online surveys.
The parish council will consider geotec work on the Ellington reach of the West Bank levee and other items on Monday night.
3/12/2014 5:30 PM
3/12/2014 6:00 PM
3/12/2014 7:00 PM
3/14/2014 - 3/16/2014
3/15/2014 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Last updated: 6/25/2013 3:39:32 PM