The mission of the Public Information Office is to inform the public of government and community issues in a timely, efficient and aesthetically pleasing way.
Public Information Officer Renee A. Simpson
Public Information Aide Tristan Babin
Phone: (985) 783-5182
Fax: (985) 783-5023
E-mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Operations Center (After-Hours): (985) 783-5050
St. Charles Parish Courthouse Second Floor
15045 River Road | P.O. Box 302
Hahnville, LA 70057
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
The St. Charles Parish Public Information Office:
- Acts as a liaison between the parish president and the media.
- Distributes press releases and other information to media.
- Attends certain functions of parish president, including council meetings and documenting with photographs, film and/or writing.
- Maintains the parish website and assists departments and agencies in maintaining their individual sections.
- Updates and maintains SCP-TV.
- Works with the Emergency Operations Center on emergency information releases.
- Aids personnel in administrative offices with regard to speeches, press releases, communications, etc.
SCP will once again go green March 7 with Trash Bash, a litter cleanup and recycling awareness event.
Get a preview of Monday night's council meeting, including planning and zoning petitions, infrastructure projects and more.
On Feb. 2 funds will be available for the SCP Department of Community Services LIHEAP Program.
2/7/2015 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
2/9/2015 6:00 PM
2/12/2015 7:00 PM
2/14/2015 12:00 PM
Last updated: 11/21/2014 8:31:24 PM