Corps of Engineers New Orleans District Stakeholder Updates
West Bank and Vicinity Project
- View a Power Point Presentation on this project from the Nov. 7, 2011 council meeting. View video of the presentation here.
- View a Power Point Presentation on the progress of the levee tie-in near the Davis Diversion in Luling and Ama presented at the Feb. 7, 2011 council meeting. (PDF Format) View video of the presentation here.
- View a Power Point Presentation on the environmental impacts of the Western Tie-In project presented at a public meeting on April 27, 2010.
- Click here to view a PDF document discussing the status of in-progress and proposed alternatives that will reduce risk to the communities in the Westbank and Vicinity portion of the Greater New Orleans Hurricane and Storm Damage Risk Reduction System in St. Charles and Jefferson Parishes.
- View a Power Point Presentation on this project's impacts on the West Bank of St. Charles Parish.
- View a presentation by the Corps of Engineers on this project given at the July 15, 2009 Parish Council meeting.
Last updated: 3/23/2013 5:29:36 PM