PARISH COUNCIL MEETING PREVIEW FOR OCTOBER 2, 2017
The St. Charles Parish Council will hold a regular meeting beginning at 6 p.m. Oct. 2, 2017 in the Council Chambers, located on the second floor of the courthouse, 15045 River Road in Hahnville. The meeting may also be viewed live on SCP-TV.
The entire agenda may be viewed here.
Items on the agenda for public hearing include but are not limited to:
- An ordinance to approve and adopt the appropriation of Funds for the St. Charles Parish Consolidated Operating and Capital Budget for Fiscal Year 2018.
- An ordinance to amend the St. Charles Parish Zoning Ordinance of 1981, to change the zoning classification from C-2, General Commercial-Retail Sales to M-2, Heavy Manufacturing and Industry on Lots 1 and 26-A, Almedia Plantation Subdivision, municipal address 10511 Airline Drive, St. Rose as requested by MHI Investments, LLC.
- An ordinance approving PZSPU 2017-04, for expansion of the Type III Construction and Demolition Debris landfill at 5900 LA 3127, Killona onto Parcel H2, approximately 70 acres, as requested by KV Enterprises, LLC.
- An ordinance approving and authorizing the execution of Change Order No. 1 (Balancing) for Parish Project No. S141201, Ellington Levee Force Main Relocation, to balance the contract quantities with actual quantities resulting in a decrease of $1,585.22 and a decrease in time of thirty six (36) days.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of a contract with Tullier Services, LLC, for Parish Project No. S080503-4; Upgrades to Anna and Ama Lift Stations, with a Base Bid in the amount of $203,000.00 and Alternate Bid in the amount of $11,000.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the Parish President to execute a Lease agreement with Raven Land, LLC for the County Agent’s office in St. Charles Parish.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the Parish President to execute a Lease agreement with D.J.V., LLC for the River Parishes Workforce Development Board Office in St. Charles Parish.
- An ordinance approving the cancellation of Lease Agreement between St. Charles Parish and Gator Cove Marina II, LLC for a Westbank Boat Launch.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of an agreement to make irrevocable donation between St. Charles Parish and RNW Community, LLC and Normandy Associates for property upon which to construct the Des Allemands Boat Launch located off LA 632 in Des Allemands.
- An ordinance authorizing and accepting a Professional Services Agreement for St. Charles Parish to conduct modeling and a flood insurance map appeal for the west bank of St. Charles Parish, LAMP FEMA Challenge SCP Project # LAMP-OO1.
See meeting minutes at stcharles.legistar.com.