PARISH COUNCIL MEETING PREVIEW FOR AUG. 20, 2018
The St. Charles Parish Council will hold a regular meeting beginning at 6 p.m. August 20, 2018 in the Council Chambers, located on the second floor of the courthouse, 15045 River Road in Hahnville. The meeting may also be viewed live on SCP-TV.
The entire agenda may be viewed here.
Items on the agenda for public hearing include but are not limited to:
- An ordinance to amend the St. Charles Parish Zoning Ordinance of 1981, to change the zoning classification from C-2 to R-1A(M) on Lot 30A, Square 4, St. Charles Terrace Annex Subdivision (7,800 square feet) as requested by Felicia Jackson on behalf of the property owner Anthony Reynaud.
- An ordinance approving and authorizing the execution of Change Order No. 1 for Parish Project No S080503-4 Upgrades to Anna and Ama Lift Stations to increase the contract amount by $22,290.74 and increase the number of days by 49.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of a professional service multi-phase project contract with T. BAKER SMITH, LLC, for providing all necessary professional surveying and engineering services to repair sinkholes at two locations on Highway 90 (Parish Project Number P180501).
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of a contract with Pedal Valves, Inc. for AMI Meter Installation (Project No. WWKS 94) in the amount of $90,000.00.
- An ordinance to repeal Ordinance No. 18-5-3 which installed “ALL-WAY STOP” signs at the intersections of Asphodel Drive with Bocage Drive and Ashland Drive in Luling.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of Amendment No. 3 to Ordinance No. 99-9-25, an Intergovernmental Agreement with St. Charles Parish Law Enforcement District to increase the per day fee for the housing of local prisoners.
The council will also hear reports from Department of Public Works