PARISH COUNCIL MEETING PREVIEW FOR AUGUST 6, 2018
The St. Charles Parish Council will hold a regular meeting beginning at 6 p.m. Aug. 6, 2018 in the Council Chambers, located on the second floor of the courthouse, 15045 River Road in Hahnville. The meeting may also be viewed live on SCP-TV.
The entire agenda may be viewed here.
Items on the agenda for public hearing include but are not limited to:
- An ordinance approving and authorizing the execution of Change Order No. 1 for Parish Project No S080503-4 Upgrades to Anna and Ama Lift Stations to increase the contract amount by $22,290.74 and increase the number of days by 49.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of a professional service multi-phase project contract with T. BAKER SMITH, LLC, for providing all necessary professional surveying and engineering services to repair sinkholes at two locations on Highway 90 (Parish Project Number P180501).
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of a contract with Pedal Valves, Inc. for AMI Meter Installation (Project No. WWKS 94) in the amount of $90,000.00.
- An ordinance to amend the St. Charles Parish Zoning Ordinance of 1981, to change the zoning classification from C-2 to R-1A(M) on Lot 30A, Square 4, St. Charles Terrace Annex Subdivision (7,800 square feet) as requested by Felicia Jackson on behalf of the property owner Anthony Reynaud.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of a Lease between St. Charles Parish and The United States of America, Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, for the Terminal Doppler Weather Radar in Norco.
- An ordinance to amend the 2018 Consolidated Operating and Capital Budget, Amendment No. 5, to add revenues totaling $25,427,801 and expenditures totaling $26,946,176 for the Roads and Drainage Fund - Fund 112, Parish Transportation Fund 102, Flood Protection Fund 123, and Capital Projects Fund 310 (West Bank Hurricane Protection Levee) for construction, architectural/engineering, and other fees unexpended in 2017 for various parish projects that were not completed during 2017.
- An ordinance to approve and authorize the execution of an Agreement between Tauzin Consultants, LLC and St. Charles Parish for governmental affairs representation.
The council will also hear reports from the Department of Waterworks