PLEASE NOTE: To see local information on upcoming elections, please see the modules on this page.
The mission of the St. Charles Parish Registrar of Voters Office is to provide St. Charles Parish citizens with information about voter registration, annual canvass of voters and upcoming election news.
Registrar of Voters Brian J. Champagne
Phone: (985) 783-5120
Fax: (985) 783-5121
St. Charles Parish Courthouse First Floor
15045 River Road
P.O. Box 315
Hahnville, LA 70057
Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Qualified Candidates List
- Request a Voter Identification Card
- Election Date Information from the Louisiana Secretary of State's Office
- Senior Citizen or Disability Mail-in Ballot Program
- 65+ Mail In Ballot Request Form (PDF)
- Public Affairs Research Council (Constitutional Amendment Information)
- Social Security Online Services
- Selective Service
- VOTER IDENTIFICATION CARDS: Any St. Charles Parish voter who would like a new voter identification card can call the Registrar of Voters office at (985) 783-5120.
- CERTIFIED COPIES OF VOTER REGISTRATION CARDS: Any St. Charles Parish voter in need of a certified copy of his or her voter identification card must come in person to the Registrar's Office in St Charles Parish with a drivers license or identification card. Please note that family, friends and acquaintances MAY NOT pick up a copy for the voter.
Information for Poll Commissioners
- Election Day compensation for poll commissioners is $200 per day. If you are interested in serving as a poll commissioner, contact the Clerk of Court's Office.
- AVC Advantage Election Day Voting Machine Demonstration
- AVC EDGE Early Voting Machine Demonstration
St. Charles Parish CourthouseCategories:
- Get Involved Brochure
- Government Buildings
- Tourist Attraction
For approximately 200 years the parish seat has
been located here. The courthouse features historical
artifacts and information located in the lobby.
Agencies and Offices in the Courthouse
- St. Charles Parish Assessor
- St. Charles Parish Registrar of Voters
- St. Charles Parish Clerk of Court
- St. Charles Parish District Attorney's Office
- 29th Judicial District Court
- St. Charles Parish Sheriff''s Office
- St. Charles Parish Council Office
- Council Records
- St. Charles Parish President's Office